As an insulator, you insulate a wide variety of industrial installations: pipelines, storage tanks, pump units, distribution towers, etc.
You carry out repair work at the customer's premises, are responsible for maintenance or participate in large-scale new construction projects.
* Carrying out the assignment issued by the site manager
* You assemble the made pieces around pipelines at various yards.
* You use different types of insulation material (mineral wool, foamed material, solid material, insulation mattresses, etc.)
* You finish pipes with aluminum, steel or stainless steel sheet material.
* You work independently or in a team.
* You work on the customer's site, in the most diverse industries (food, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals...).
* Knowledge or experience of insulation is a must
* VCA certificate or willing to achieve this
* Experience on industrial sites is a plus
* You have a good command of Dutch, English or German
* You work very accurately and efficiently
* You have a flexible attitude
* You have a driving license B
* Measuring pipes and devices
* Set up and secure the construction site by installing scaffolding, fall protection, safety lines and material storage areas
* Openings provided for smoke exhaust ducts, ventilation outlets...
* Glue, weld or mechanically fix waterproof and insulating coverings (aluminium, zinc...)
* Manufacture the plating (running meters, fitting pieces, bends and complicated mouldings)
* Remove the existing insulation and waterproofing cladding and clean the surface to be treated
* Preparing insulation works on industrial installations
* Result Orientation
* Have a sense of accuracy
* Customer focus
* Creative thinking (Inventiveness)
* Work independently
* Deal with stress
* Able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
* Working together as a close-knit team
* Keeping rules and agreements
In addition to a competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits,
We offer you a challenging job with broad responsibility in an exciting and dynamic environment.
Place of employment
TI-STIP d.o.o. I International Projects
For any questions or additional information, please contact:
Miroslav Dolinić I T: +385 99 784 8030 I E: [email protected]